Stay Updated With Our Events at Student Finance League
Diana Thompson, CEO, has recently :
- Expanded to New York and growing throughout Florida, Michigan, Illinois, California and India.
- Been recognized as making many trafficking victims “human again”
- Member of the South Florida Human Trafficking Task Force and New York State Anti-trafficking Coalition
- Member of the Broward and Palm Beach Human Trafficking Coalition
- Transformed a handful of survivors into teachers, now participants are teaching participants!
- Been featured on several radio interviews.
Student Finance League Has:
- Have officially launched the special needs financial literacy curriculum after a very successful pilot with University of Miami-Center for Autism and Related Disabilities. Program is active within several organizations including JCC and WOW center.
- Member of the United Nations Association and invited to Headquarters in NYC to help pass a victims justice Bill with Senator Thompson
- Been acknowledged by Senator Marco Rubio for identifying, preventing, and treating human trafficking based on money and finance.
Student Finance League continues to expand throughout the United States and the world, along with making impactful partnerships with local banks, institutions, and business.